Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Bowl Set: Steelers-Packers

Here's another Super Bowl that I will have little interest in...Steelers vs the Packers ... two teams that I really couldn't care about less...I am thoroughly totally tired of the Steelers winning Super Bowls and the Packers...eh...the champion of the B league of the NFL, the NFC.  I will be watching the game, but won't care much about the outcome at all...

I am surprised that the early line on this game is the Packers by 2 and a half.  I think I would take that action because I think the Steelers are going to win outright.

I also have to pat myself on the back picking both Championship games correctly and also that many of the media talking heads had the Jets beating the Steelers and then they come back and literally were using the rationale that I laid out as to why the Jets lost...namely that they put too much emotional stock in the Patriots game and that was the Jets Super Bowl.  As I flipped through the radio/tv dial on Monday it was one talking head after another explaining to everyone how the Jets couldn't "get up" for the game against the Steelers, that they blew their wad against the Patriots...gee, too bad they didn't have the foresight to see that prior to picking the Jets to go to the Super Bowl...

2 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

I agree with you in that I'll be watching the Super Bowl, but I don't really care who wins.

Super Bowl Commercials 2012 said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.