Wednesday, July 01, 2009

AFK For The Holiday

Sure, I haven't been really posting a ton over the past couple of months and not that it would really surprise anyone...but I am going to be taking some extended r and r over the Fourth of July holiday.

I do believe I will be going to a show that I will post about sometimes afterwords...and who knows, maybe I'll be able to get on and get a entry in here or there while I'm 'relaxing' ... but if not...

Hopefully everyone has a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July holiday!

My plans so far, other than going to a show, which is tonight, is doing a whole lot of nothing. I was so excited about these plans I took a couple extra days off to make sure I could get all that activity packed into a nice long weekend... Hopefully lots of suds, sun and food!

Happy Fourth everyone!

No comments: