Monday, April 21, 2008

WTH Is Going On?

What the hell am I up too? My blogging has really tapered off lately because I have successfully sunk into 'sloth-mode'. During the work year, my busiest time is from August through March and although I do have a few events the will occupy my time, there is no question that from August through March I am usually working almost every weekend and at times, multiple events each week. For some reason, this year, it seems that I have allowed myself to just be lazy for a while...and I have really enjoyed that. I'm trying to figure out how I can no longer work at all...working sucks! But until I can figure out how I can no longer work I will have to remain a slave to the grind... so here are a couple of just quick comments on a few topics...

- The NCAA Frozen Four, yes that was like 2 weeks ago - UND completely and were utterly embarrassed by Boston College in the semifinals. J.P. Lamireux, the UND goalie who led the nation in goal against averaged picked the wrong game to sieve out in as the Sioux went down 4-0 in the opening period and go on to lose 6-1 in a game UND was out of early. The Sioux were completely out-skated and had no answers for Boston College. It was disheartening to watch to say the least.

- In NHL playoffs, I was following the Wild-Avalanche series because I was hoping to try and get to a playoff hockey game this year...but the Wild lost their series Saturday night. After the loss on Thursday night, I was skeptical of the Wild that they could come back and force a game 7...the Avalanche looked like a better team for the entire series and the Wild were lucky to take 2 from the 'lance.

No comments: