Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dolphins lure valuable coach from Chargers

Full Story Here: In addition to searching for players during practices this week at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., Chargers General Manager A.J. Smith will be on the lookout for a new offensive line coach after Hudson Houck yesterday signed a three-year deal with the Miami Dolphins that could pay him in the neighborhood of $2.5 million.

"I'm kind of excited about the whole thing," Houck said by phone from Mobile. "I'm very excited about the organization. I think it's got a lot of potential. I think there's nothing but an upside from here. They won four games last year, but I think with Nick Saban going in there (as head coach) – he's an awfully good football coach. I think this thing will be turned around quickly

No comments: