Sunday, May 15, 2005

Road Trip

So I was a bit busy last week, which prevented me from posting for a bit...but I was able to go on a 'road trip' with a friend to check out a couple of my other friend's band in Brainerd, MN. It was a good time. I haven't gotten out of town in quite some time. But after the 2 1/2 hour drive, a good night of drinking at the Blue Ox followed by an after-bar party was well worth it...just to get out of town for a night. Really nothing extraordinary happened other than consuming lots of liquor and tolerating drunk stupid girls...but that seems to be the norm when you party with 'rock stars', like I do...

Partied until dawn, passed out until noon, ate and drove home... that is the Cliff's Notes version...but the end result was - a good time, which is all that really matters!

No comments: