Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ESPN: Lazy Documentary


As most know I try and avoid ESPN as much as possible, but being a sports fan there are times when ESPN lures me into their web and I usually regret it.  This is just another example of that.

I have had people tell me how wonderful ESPN's 30 for 30 series is and I have occasionally watched one but it wasn't until I watched the Bo Jackson episode that I noticed that the "analysts" raving about Bo Jackson and commenting on his past were all ESPN employees.  That just goes to show you how lazy ESPN has gotten..."Let's do a show on Joe Montana...send the intern up the third floor and get all the tv personalities to come down and talk about Joe Montana, then we'll just throw some highlights together, dramatic music and bam...new show."

But here's the funny part...that during that Bo Jackson episode their "analysts" were never labeled as an ESPN employee!  It's like they knew they would get spotted on their laziness because Mike Greenberg was a "Radio Host", Marcellius Wiley "Former NFL Player", Chuck Klosterman "Author".... and all of them are actually all ESPN employees.

ESPN is horrible and this is just another example of how they are ruining sports. 

No comments: