Friday, March 31, 2006

What Is Going On Around Here?

Over a week and nothing posted, what is the deal? Well, really there isn't much for me...

- Our region is on 'Floodwatch' and the river is to crest on Thursday so for the next week all I will hear about locally is the preparations for flooding. I live in an area that is safe so my concern isn't all that great but it is for a lot of others.

- UND Fighting Sioux hockey make it to the Frozen Four. They will play Boston College Thursday, April 6th and if they advance would play either Wisconsin or Maine for the NCAA Division 1 Championship.

- A friend of mine works at a popular bar in town. He recently told me that the police have been coming in on weekends and citing the bar for over-serving patrons. Are you freakin' kidding me? The place is pretty busy and your servers/tenders are suppose to know how much every person in the place has had to drink and know when to no longer serve them? Why don't the cops just stick to sitting outside the parking lot and picking up everyone that leaves? Not enough money in doing just that? Lazy bastards...

No comments: